Education and Degrees
- M.S., Agriculture Education, Virginia Tech, 2017
- B.S., Agriculture and Applied Economics (emphasis in agribusiness), Virginia Tech, 2013
- A.A.S, Agriculture Technology, Virginia Tech, 2011
- 2018-present: Virginia Cooperative Extension Agent, Agriculture and Natural Resources, Isle of Wight County
- 2016-17: Virginia Cooperative Extension Agent, Agriculture and Natural Resources, Southampton County
- 2015-16: Virginia Cooperative Extension Agent, Agriculture and Natural Resources, Campbell County (emphasis on agriculture marketing, agritourism, and agriculture sustainability)
- 2013-14: Team lead, Tractor Supply Company, Christiansburg, Virginia
- Summer 2012: Intern for Virginia Farm Bureau (Virginia Young Farmers Program and Young Farmers Collegiate Program), Richmond, Virginia
- Summer 2011: Intern, Essex County Virginia Cooperative Extension
- Summer 2010: Intern, Eastern Virginia Agriculture Research and Extension Center, Warsaw, Virginia
Livvy Preisser was raised in Lancaster, Virginia, on a small family farm where small grains were grown. She grew up loving agriculture and wanted to further her education in the industry.
Having earned associate's, bachelor's, and master's degrees at Virginia Tech, she has been with VCE for three years. Please contact her at email@example.com with any questions.